Things I Will be Doing for the First Time With My Current Cosplay Projects
- spandex bootcovers, where half of each cover is a different color
- glove making (also in split colors I AM DREADING THIS)
- Working with LEDs and electrical wiring
- Working with brass and brass tubing
- Custom thigh-high leg warmers
- Wig styling that goes beyond trimming bangs
- Imitating freckles with makeup
I am both excited and terrified.
Today on “Things My Dad Says That Piss Me Off”
"I don’t think raising the minimum wage is going to help the economy. The government shouldn’t be telling people how much to pay their employees. If you’re not making enough money to live you should get an education and get a different job."
WELL MAYBE IF MINIMUM WAGE WAS HIGHER I WOULDN’T BE A COLLEGE GRADUATE LIVING IN THEIR PARENTS’ HOUSE.
Jon Snow interviews Charlie Brooker on Channel 4 News [x]
This bit is about 9 mins in, but the entire video is well worth watching.
Nobody let me use Tumblr without my glasses again, I accidentally replied to the wrong post and now I’m super embarrassed about it.
In other news I’m about to finish Pokemon X and maybe I can finally stop obsessing over it and go play something else.